Watch Jesus Lizard’s David Yow Teach A Puppet How To Make A Healthy Snack

David Yow on Pancake Mountain

Back in the 90's, I actually got the opportunity to interview David Yow for a college newspaper when Jesus Lizard came through town. I hung out with him after the show, drank beer, sang Elton John songs in the green room for some reason and I even wore a lizard costume while I talked to him. And I gotta say, after all that, this still seems more weird.

[David] Yow did recently make an appearance on Pancake Mountain, a Washington, D.C.-based kids’ TV show, as a frantic celebrity chef. Pancake Mountain, famous for including indie bands into its spectacle, started out as a public-access show, and now it’s a YouTube-only thing produced through PBS’s digital studio.



...like Mark Mothersbaugh and Biz Markie on Yo Gabba Gabba. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Via: Watch Jesus Lizard’s David Yow Teach A Puppet How To Make A Healthy Snack
Powered by Blogger.